Officially supported by NITI Aayog, the 10th edition of Big BFSI Future Tech Show & Awards is convening top-tier CXOs in India; to exchange information and effective techniques as they prepare for the next phase of tech-powered growth in India. Big BFSI Show and Awards is set to take place on 27 July 2022 at the Taj Lands End in Mumbai.
Big BFSI Future Tech Show and Awards is hosting technology leaders from across India to meet, network, learn, and engage with some of the world’s most renowned technology thought-leaders, subject matter experts, and technology innovators in a constructive, open-dialogue environment – to find solutions to issues impeding their operations and services.
The show will feature interactive sessions, insightful tech talks, panel discussions and, engaging networking opportunities, providing a hands-on learning experience to the technology stakeholders converging from the Indian BFSI & NBFC space. Top tech leaders and key decision-makers will engage in dialogues on redefining the future of banking and discuss varied topics such as:
- The Rise of Challenger Banks in India
- The Future of Money
- Transactions and the Decline of Cash
- Data-driven CX for higher RoI
- Chatbots as ‘Financial Concierge’
- A transition towards Green Banking and much more.
The show will feature a ground-breaking collaboration of experts such as
- Amitabh Ranjan, Chairman, Reserve Bank of India
- Anila Rao, VP – APAC, Haptik
- Sumeet Puri, Chief Technology Solutions Officer, Solace Corporation
- Chandan Gupta, Vertical Head – Data Center Services, Web Werks – Iron Mountain India DCs
- Harshwardhan Mittal, CTO, Yubi Pvt. Ltd (Formerly CredAvenue)
- Somayajula Shekhar Rao, Head Sales – Strategic Accounts – EFLV India, Tata Communications Limited
- Srinivasa Raghavan, Director, Product Management, Site24X7
- Mohan Bhat, MD & Co-founder, Accops
- Mahesh Ramamoorthy, CIO, Yes Bank
- Amit Saxena, CTO, RBI, Innovation Hub
- Prashant Thakkar, COOT, LIC Mutual Fund Asset Management Ltd (LICMF)
- Nandkishore Purohit, Chief Digital and Technology Officer-IIFL Securities
- Pinak Chakraborthy, CIO, Airtel Payment Bank
- Karthikeyan Krishnaswamy, Co-founder and CTO, KreditBee
- Navaneethan M, SVP- CISO & Head-it, Groww
- Naseem Halder, CISO, Acko
- Dheepak Rajoo, SVP, Digital Banking Technology, PMO, HR Technology, IT Governance RBL Bank
- Prasanna Lohar, Chief Innovation Officer, DCB Bank, to name a few…
The show will feature Big BFSI Awards, an awards ceremony to honour the top 100 Leaders in India for their technology leadership, strategic influence, and significant contribution towards delivering excellence and innovation in the BFSI domain.
The winners will be announced at the Big BFSI Future Tech Show & Awards on 27 July 2022, taking place at Taj Lands End in Mumbai, India.
The event will also host an exciting contest wherein 10 lucky winners will be awarded with gift hampers. The show will conclude with a networking cocktail for the attendees.
While speaking about the event, CEO of Trescon, Mithun Shetty stated “After 9 successful editions, we are excited to bring yet another Big BFSI Show and Awards which is bringing together pre-qualified leaders, marketers, and experts under one roof to provide the attendees with actionable insights for their business strategy through a mix of informative sessions, keynotes, case studies, fireside chats, one-on-one sessions, and panel discussions.” He further added, “The show will revolutionize the future of banking, innovation and technology, and everything will be in one distinct landscape where trust is the only thing you have to sell in banking and finance.”
Partners at Big BFSI Future Tech Show & Awards include:
Supported By – NITI Aayog
Gold partners – Web Works and Iron Mountain, Haptik Technologies Limited, Solace
Award Partner – Yubi
Silver partners – Denodo, Accops, Tata Tele Business Services (TTBS) and Site 24X7
Bronze partners – NeoSOFT Technologies, Dista, ManageEngine and Kaleyra
To claim your complimentary passes to the event please visit the official event website.
About Big BFSI Future Tech Show
Big BFSI Future Tech Show & Awards is a thought-leadership-driven, business-focused effort that offers a platform for tech professionals who wish to investigate and use cutting-edge future technology within their company.
Trescon is a global business events and consulting firm that provide a wide range of business services to a diversified client base that includes corporations, governments and individuals. Trescon is specialized in producing highly focused B2B events that connect businesses with opportunities through conferences, roadshows, expos, demand generation, investor connect and consulting services.
For further details about the announcement, please contact:
Sagari S Satthianadhan,
Media, PR & Corporate Communications, Trescon
+91 81059 75937